- This event has passed.
EEP between Desh Seva Samiti and Pressto Company
January 24, 2012
on 24th Jan’2012 in Goregaon, Mumbai (DSS STeP center)
No. of students: 14 students
Pressto Company: Ms.Priyanka
Desh Seva Samiti: Mr.Rao (coordinator)
Desh Seva Samiti : Ms.Sheetal (Instructor)
Smile Foundation: Mr.Nitin Patil
- Sharing the company profile of Pressto Cleaners & Laundry departments.
- Ms.Priyanka said that it is a private company categorized under Dry-cleaning, Coin-Operated and it was established in 1988.
- The session was basically focused on the works & presence of Pressto Company.
- Ms.Priyanka briefed the group about the Pressto with regards to its services
- After briefing the group Ms.Priyanka further explained about the candidate job profile and training facilities to the students provided by Pressto. They will provide 15 days training to the candidates. After completing training candidates will get one day off in a week, which will be rolling to different days.
- Ms.Priyanka said after selection in the interview the candidates will get Rs.5800 per month and after deduction they will get Rs.5500 in hand. She also said that they have 3 types of Jobs such as customer care excutive, delivery boy and pressing cloths.
- She also said that if the candidate is selected with Pressto than the candidates will directs join to company pay roll and also get all the facilities which are available in Pressto like PF, medical claim, paid leave etc.
- Their will be the rotation shift for the Boys as well as Girls.( Opening shift, and Closing shift)
- After all she suggested us to visit Pressto mother branch to see the work and its function.
- Few Students are interested to give interview with Pressto.