Position Vacant : Team Leader - Child for Child Programme
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Travel frequently with the teams and lead the team as a role model with honesty, sincerity, punctuality & sheer hard work.
2. To maintain and nurture relationship with Schools, Authorities and Institutions.
3. Maintain close liaison with various educational alliances/institutions/departments;
4. To ensure achievements of the laid work plans and yearly targets both Qualitative and quantitative.
5. To research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
6. Manage, supervise internal departmental communication.
7. Regularly monitoring the progress of the teams; provide all necessary support and guidance to teams.
8. With very good Computer Proficiency
9. Maintaining school data and reports
Desired profile of the candidate:
1. Experience or knowledge of the voluntary sector or sales and marketing
2. A minimum of 8- 10 years of experience in school fundraising preferably or in business development/ sales/ marketing
3. Organizational skills, Proven administrative skills
4. Strong ability to network and strengthen relationship with stakeholder.
5. A self-starting team leader with the strong ability to motivate and manage a successful team
6. Innovative thinker able to demonstrate flair and creativity
7. Candidate must be a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration
8. Excellent interpersonal skills.
10. Excellent written and verbal communications.
11. Computer Proficiency.
Functional Area : Fundraising
Desired work experience : 08– 10 years
Compensation Offered : Negotiable
Location of posting: New Delhi
E mail id : email@example.com
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org