Position Title : Sr. Executive/ Assistant manager – Placement (STeP) programme
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
• Coordinate activities of job placement for students and develop placement procedures.
• Facilitating placement and ensure a high placement ratio
• Assists beneficiaries to develop employment plans based on appraisals of aptitudes, interests, and personality characteristics along with the team.
• Contact prospective employers to determine needs and to explain placement service.
• Arrange interviews and to facilitate placement of graduated students
• Conducts in-service training program for placement personnel as well as regional officers
• Establish work loads, assigns tasks, and review the results of the placement team
• Conduct mock Interviews of beneficiaries to determine the eligibility for employment.
• Assist in conducting community surveys to gather labour market information, such as prevailing wages, hours, training, and employment possibilities
• To assist in training & placement cell and career counselling of students
• Interaction with company executives for Internship and Final Placement
• Arranging a company visit and corporate talk for students
• Motivates students to achieve peak productivity and performance Plans, schedules, and presentations on career development, career skills, and career opportunities
• Maintaining database of employment possibilities and resources.
• Assisting students in the job search and advising them on procedures for obtaining employment.
• Maintaining student records with strict confidentiality.
• Create a robust mechanism for post placement follow-ups
Desired profile of the candidate:
⪫ Masters degree in Social work/ Social Sciences with at least 5 years of relevant experience preferably in Development Sector (livelihood sector preferable)
⪫ Should have Good communication skills both written and verbal (English and Hindi)
⪫ Good Report writing & documentation skills
⪫ Should have basic IT Skills
⪫ Should be willing to travel
⪫ Should have good interpersonal and negotiation skills
⪫ Should be able to deliver under deadlines.
⪫ Proficiency in M.S. Office (Excel, Power Point and Word) with demonstrably strong skills in these.
Functional area: Programmes
Desired work experience: 5 years
Compensation Offered: Negotiable
Location of posting: New Delhi
E mail id : email@example.com
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org