Smile Foundation’s Child for Child (CFC) program addresses children from well to do families who go to good schools and sensitizes them at an early age about the disparity that exists between them and others who cannot afford to go to school. We welcome applications from dynamic people who are willing to travel and conduct CFC programs in educational institutions in their areas for the post of Sr. Executive/ Executive.
Organization Name: Smile Foundation
Company Profile: (NGO)
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well-wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• To be responsible for Planning and strategizing of Program both on qualitative parameters and quantitative parameters, in alignment to organizational goals and vision.
• To be responsible for achieving the goals and targets in a sustained manner and manage income/expenditure.
• To actively be involved in research, market trends and competitor analysis.
• Donor servicing and donor nurturing.
• To bring Innovations and new opportunities in Program.
Desired profile of the candidate:
• Graduate in any discipline
• Prior experience in fundraising preferred - (Retired Professionals in early 50-60 will also be considered for Western Region)
• Ability to communicate effectively to a wide audience with good written and verbal communication
• Understanding of the challenges and opportunities for marketing and fundraising in the development sector
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Willing to travel within the Region
Functional Area: Fundraising
Desired work experience: 01– 03 years
Location of posting: Vadodara/Ahmedabad
E mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org