Opportunity for Consultant - Child for Child Programme
Smile Foundation’s Child for Child (CFC) program addresses children from well to do families who go to good schools and sensitizes them at an early age about the disparity that exists between them and others who cannot afford to go to school. We welcome applications from dynamic people who are willing to travel and conduct CFC programs in educational institutions in their areas.
About Smile Foundation
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 27 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well-wishers and supporters. To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit smilefoundationindia.org
• Maintain and nurture relationship with Schools, Authorities and Institutions.
• Conduct CFC activities both online & offline in schools, do fundraising in those schools & distribute prizes to students, teachers, coordinators & school principals
• Ensure achievements of the laid work plans and yearly targets both qualitative and quantitative.
• Maintaining school data and reports
• Remaining in close contact with National Head at Head Office, New Delhi & apprising them regularly on work being done
Desired profile of the candidate:
• Experience or knowledge of the voluntary sector or sales and marketing
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in school fundraising preferably or in business development/ sales/ marketing
• Organizational skills, Proven administrative skills
• Strong ability to network and strengthen relationship with stakeholder
• Innovative thinker able to demonstrate flair and creativity
• Candidate must be atleast Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration and aged 25 to 45
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Computer proficiency
• Retired Professionals in early 50-60 will also be considered)
Functional Area: Fundraising from schools
Desired work experience: As mentioned above
Compensation Offered: Commission basis
Location of posting: Pan India
Reply with your CV at: email@example.com