Position Title : Smile on Wheels(SOW) Outreach programme
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the functioning of Smile on Wheels (SOW) programme and ensure its smooth operation.
2. Programme Delivery and Implementation
• ensuring project activities and deliverables comply with the policies and regulations of the donor organizations and are delivered in a timely manner
• reviewing progress through weekly and monthly meetings with respective team members
3. Budgeting and Work Plan Management
4. Ensure high quality monitoring and evaluation of the project
5. Reporting and Documentation
6. Identify capacity building opportunities amongst the team members & Regional offices for quality implementation of the programe
7. To coordinate and develop linkages and other stakeholders in the respective State and districts & Establish / develop linkages in the regions for programme implementation and development
8. To carry out any other activities that may be assigned from time to time.
Desired profile of the candidate:
• Masters degree in Social work/ Social Sciences with at least 6 years of relevant experience preferably in Development Sector (Health sector preferable)
• Good communication skills both written and verbal (English and Hindi)
• Report writing skills
• Basic IT Skills
• Should be willing to travel.
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Should be able to deliver under deadlines.
Functional Area: Programmes
Desired work experience: 6 years
Compensation Offered: Negotiable
Location of posting:New Delhi
E mail id : email@example.com
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org