Position Title : Manager, Events
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics:
1. Strong and effective communicator.
2. Highly developed teamwork skills.
3. Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
4. Knowledge of conventional and social media strategy.
5. Demonstrated effectiveness in holding conversations with customers/brands and brand-focused product development and outreach.
6. Should know to create event proposals.
7. Proven record of business development. Should be good in market research and creating leads.
8. Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including ATL/BTL, brand integrations, PR, written communication, website development.
9. Experienced in detecting potential markets, desirable product features, go-to-market best practices, and measuring the success of outreach and product sales.
10. Experience in working with brand managers and media buying firms is desirable.
11. Should be interested in exploring/introducing new event ideas and brand collaborations.
12. Ensuring effective, branded marketing communications including the event website, print communication, and advertising.
• 5-6 years of responsible position in sales, marketing, media buying, advertising, concept selling, event selling agencies.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Masters in Business or Marketing preferred.
Functional Area: Fundraising
Desired work experience: 6-8 years
Compensation Offered: Negotiable
Location of posting: Mumbai & Bangalore & Pune
To be sent with self-certified writing samples via email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org