Sr. Executive/ AM / Manager
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
Role - Reporting to and working closing with the Regional Manager, s/he will be responsible for leading and managing the fundraising team regionally and for raising funds required to maintain and expand Smile Foundation’s welfare activities.
As part of a successful team you will play a significant role in the growth and development of the organisation and an important part in developing an integrated approach to fundraising.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Devise, develop, maintain and implement a successful income generation strategy which supports the organization's overall development.
• Nurture and manage key supporter relationships in order to maximize their long-term contribution to the organization.
• Build new relationships with major corporate, trusts and brands, for long term support.
• Special focus on to design and develop fundraising events, cause marketing campaigns and similar marketing focused activities.
• Able to do meetings at CXO level and HODs of Marketing/Communication
• Have a fair idea of conceptulisation of events and various BTL activations
• Build relationships with major corporates and make presentations
• Account handling: ensuring major corporate are content with their contribution outline and are kept informed of progress and milestones
• Generating leads through extensive research and networking.
• Ensure achievements for self and team on a sustained basis.
• Ensure effective donor nurturing and engaging the supporters
• Keep up to date with developments and compliance in fundraising.
• Budgeting, planning and ensuring high ROI events and partnerships.
Desired profile of the candidate:
• A minimum of 4-7 years of experience in corporate fundraising.
• Extensive knowledge on Corporate Sales/Events Sale/Concept Sales/ Solution Sales and various marketing initiatives.
• Ability to do meetings with large corporate at the CXO level
• Exposure in working with various marketing professionals in corporate PR, Media Agencies Media & advertising industries.
• He/She should be adept at people management, building long-term relationships with potential donors or volunteers and persuasively explaining their charity’s cause.
• Ability to manage budgets and hit fundraising targets
• Should have an interest in, and commitment to, the cause he is raising funds for is essential.
• Strong communication & analytical skills
• At least graduate with 4-5 years of experience.
• Preferably from Corporate Sales/ Media/ Marketing background
Functional Area : Fundraising
Desired work experience : 4-5 years
Compensation Offered : Negotiable
Location of posting : Mumbai
E mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org