Position Vacant : General Manager - Child for Child Programme
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well-wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
• Travel frequently with the teams and lead the team as a role model with honesty, sincerity, punctuality & sheer hard work.
• To maintain and nurture relationship with Schools, Authorities and Institutions.
• Maintain close liaison with various educational alliances/institutions/departments;
• To ensure achievements of the laid work plans and yearly targets both Qualitative and quantitative.
• To research, analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
• Manage, supervise internal departmental communication.
• Regularly monitoring the progress of the teams; provide all necessary support and guidance to teams.
• With very good Computer Proficiency
• Maintaining school data and reports
Desired profile of the candidate:
• Experience or knowledge of the voluntary sector or sales and marketing
• A minimum of 8- 10 years of experience in school fundraising preferably or in business development/ sales/ marketing
• Organizational skills, Proven administrative skills
• Strong ability to network and strengthen relationship with stakeholder.
• A self-starting team leader with the strong ability to motivate and manage a successful team
• Innovative thinker able to demonstrate flair and creativity.
• Candidate must be a Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Business Administration
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Computer Proficiency.
Functional Area: Fundraising
Desired work experience: 8- 10 years
Compensation Offered: Negotiable
Location of posting: Kolkata
E mail id : email@example.com
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org