Position Title : Assistant Manager / Sr. Executive (ME programme)
Smile Foundation works for the welfare of children and their families through intensive programmes focused on education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment. Started in 2002 by a group of young corporate professionals, today we have evolved into a national level development organization with project presence in 25 states across India, 10 offices in strategic locations and over 400 employees, besides countless volunteers, well wishers and supporters.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
1. Management of multiple donor supported projects at both the partner and donor level for smooth project execution
2. Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly activity progress reports for donor supported projects and assist with ME quarterly and annual reports
3. Work on project renewal/ new approval of partners on the specific projects by ensuring proper due diligence, budgeting and approvals, preparation of MoU.
4. Assist in organizing capacity building workshops, training and review meetings for CBOS/NGOs
5. Coordination with partners and regional offices for updating of ME partner records like Partner Division List, Partner Information List, students case studies, activity report and pictures, quotes etc for smooth and efficient functioning of Mission Education.
6. Monitoring and supervision visits to Partners (existing partners and to select new partners) for ensuring that projects are implemented as per the guidelines.
7. Maintenance of MIS – documentation of proposals, partners activity and financial reports.
8. To perform all other tasks as assigned from time to time by reporting manager and other senior persons/ colleagues of Smile Foundation.
Desired profile of the candidate:
1. Post-graduate (master’s degree) in the Social Sciences, MSW, Sociology or other relevant discipline with the willingness to learn and use innovative techniques.
2. 2-4 years of experience showing progressive responsibility
3. Strong writing skills with attention to detail and the ability to document fast, accurately and comprehensively.
4. Proficiency in M.S. Office (Excel, Power Point and Word) with demonstrably strong skills in these.
5. Strong communication skills (written and oral) to effectively correspond with a diverse audience. This would require proficiency in English and Hindi, preferably. Any other regional language would be an added advantage.
6. Willingness to travel to various project locations in India
7. Able to handle work pressures and deliver under tight schedules and the ability to work well in teams
8. An understanding of social/development sector issues in Education
Functional Area: Programmes
Desired work experience: 2-4 years
Compensation Offered: Negotiable
Location of posting: Delhi, Mumbai
E mail id : email@example.com
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org