DEPARTMENT:- Programmes (STeP)
DESIGNATION:- Assistant Manager
REPORTING TO:- Chief Manager- STeP/Senior Manager
LOCATION:- Chennai / New Delhi
The Assistant Manager will be responsible to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the STeP programme through implementing partners. The person should take initiatives to improve the programme and provide solutions to partners’ day to day challenges while implementing the programme. The person should effectively interact with the HO team and keep them updated on progress and challenges faced on daily basis.
1. Identify and finalize new Implementing partners (Ngo’s) for the STeP programme
2. Manage and coordinate with Implementing Partners (Ngo’s) assigned
3. Coordinate and manage the donor meetings and visits as per the schedule
4. Take initiatives for successful implementation of the programme
5. Coordinate with the Smile team at HO for reporting, MIS, Accounts etc.
6. Visit and monitor the STeP Programme run by the Implementing Partners and provide timely feedback to improve the programme
7. Ensure timely submission of progress reports to the donors and internal management
8. Prepare and finalize quality success stories under each programme and send to HO on monthly basis
9. Develop new formats and tools to monitor the programme better in coordination with HO team
10. Ensure timely installments release to partners
11. Have an understanding of the budget and ensure timely and expenditure as per the budget line items
12. Work closely with MIS team and ensure timely submission and analysis of the data in Smile MIS and Donor MIS
13. To understand and ensure successful implementation of CTL (Connect To Learn)
14. To help placement team in achieving the committed number of placements/center
Support emergency response activities as when required.
Undertake additional responsibilities as and when assigned by the organization
E mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Smile Foundation, Kindly visit www.smilefoundationindia.org