- Supporting innovative, need based projects - from concept
development to infrastructure development and project management.
Catalytic activities such as
- capacity building (institutionalization of individual /
un- organized initiatives),
- technical backstopping / training
- infrastructure strengthening
- logistics support (for quality of services).
- Initiating awareness campaigns on issues concerning children
- Soliciting individual and community support and contribution
- for the cause of the underprivileged children - through
its ongoing campaign - "YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE".
- Supporting projects exclusively focused on girl child
/ adolescent girls, their socio-economic empowerment.
- Supporting health care services - on an on-going basis -
Further Smile is also concerned about sustainability of initiatives
supported by it. It therefore very consciously guides, encourages
and supports resource raising efforts of it's partner organizations.
Also for the purpose, Smile, in-house, has, of late, established
a Resource Cell at its head office in Delhi with objectives
of facilitating resource raising for attaining sustainability
of projects hitherto supported by it. One of the major objective(s)
of the Resource Cell is to explore CSR opportunities with Corporate
houses and facilitating functional linkages with partner organizations
leading to programme support